Network management is a broad range of functions including:
- the monitoring of the complete management of the customer’s network environment. The work includes the inventory of many network resources, the monitoring of their performance, the updating of the associated software (s), of the network operating systems and of the software applications used by network users.
- the design, the implementation and the maintenance of complex networks environment. The area of this activity includes timely repairs, updates to all network resources, and preventive and corrective measures, including the replacement or upgrading of network equipment such as switches, routers, and damaged transmission lines. Work is done through a constant and close collaboration with network administrators.
- NOC (Network Operation Center)
- optimization aimed at High Availability
- specialized team for 24h support
Network Management does not include terminal equipments (PCs, workstations, printers, etc.). Rather, it concerns the reliability, efficiency and capacity/capabilities of data transfer channels, focusing on three fundamental conditions:
- security or ability to protect network from unauthorized users
- performance or activity optimization by eliminating any network “bottlenecks”
- the reliability or operation of a network that is available to users and responds promptly to hardware and software malfunctions.
The goal is ensuring availability and performance of technology infrastructures, by reducing the time spent for identification, diagnosis and troubleshoots, and by automating repetitive processes, through the know-how of specialized tracking tools on major systems and network management areas.
GL Group enables customers to use the best industry strategies in the field of business processes and service delivery methodologies.